National Green Tribunal (NGT) has imposed a penalty of Rs 76.192 crore on seven private builders from Tamil Nadu for raising structures without “Prior Environment Clearance”!!:
This judgement is big blow to builders all over India and specially for Pune being hub of illegal constructions where many residential and commercial projects are on without obtaining necessary “Prior Environment Clearance” (PEC).
As the big politicians and babus are indirectly involved in this racket earlier no project proponent of such activities was scared of any law in India. However latest NGT judgment may be a nightmare for builders who have cheated innocent property buyers for crores of rupees.
To read more, please, visit Vijay Kumbhar's Exclusive News & Analysis
Environmental Clearance Proposal Status List: 29-7-2015
1) 5 Reasons why you must not book a flat in Vastushodh Projects' UrbanGram & AnandGram
2) The Case of Premier City - Wisdom Park, Pimpri, PCMC
3) Save Palladium Grand Dhanori Pune
4) Slaves of Palladium Grand Dhanori Pune
5) In 2015 - Where to book a flat in Pune real estate market?
6) Is it safe to book a flat in Pune real estate market?
7) Beware of Pune Builders' Gang of Liars & Cheats
8) List of Pune Builders Who Have Committed a Crime of Violation of Environmental Clearance Announced
9) How builders in Pune are selling illegal housing projects & cheating property buyers
10) Violation of Environmental Clearance - Crime & Punishment
11) Living in an illegal building
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market.
My email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
If you want my advice, feel free to call me on 919860044110. First 3 minutes are free! And for more than 3 minutes - pay as you wish - you decide the value of my advice.
Of course, for a serious discussion, better fix an appointment at a time convenient to both of us. So that we can have uninterrupted & in depth discussion on my mobile (919860044110)
- on Video Hangout on Google+
- or on Skype (ravikarandeekar) .
For more than 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes - pay as you wish. After the conversation - transfer the money to my bank account. As much as you wish. From a few hundred to a few hundred thousand crore of U S Dollars or Indian Rupees. Here are my bank account details:
Bank of Maharashtra.
Savings A/c no- 20047674794.
Branch- Bajirao Road Pune MICR Code 411014010.