Pune Property Buyers, Be Prepared to Lose Your Flat & Money:
National Green Tribunal (NGT) has fined Mumbai builder for violation of Environment norms.
NGT has also asked Project Proponent not to create third party interest
(Accepting Flat Bookings, Handing-over Possession of Flats to the Property Buyers, etc.)
until he amends the plan and deposits the fine.
This and earlier judgments will have long lasting impact on real estate industry.
Especially Pune being hub of illegal real estate projects.
Recent judgments on violation of environment norms show that courts are not ready to pardon environment violation on account of fait accompli.
And that is the reason project proponents and property buyers need to worry and take precautions.
Read more at - Beware ! NGT Fines Mumbai Builder, Be Prepared to Lose Property & Money
Environmental Clearance Proposal Status List: 29-7-2015
13) Why we all must appeal to Guardian Developers to stop '100% Interest Free Homes' offer
12) NGT cracks whip on projects without Prior Environmental Clearance
11) 5 Reasons why you must not book a flat in Vastushodh Projects' UrbanGram & AnandGram
10) The Case of Premier City - Wisdom Park, Pimpri, PCMC
09) Save Palladium Grand Dhanori Pune
08) Slaves of Palladium Grand Dhanori Pune
07) In 2015 - Where to book a flat in Pune real estate market?
06) Is it safe to book a flat in Pune real estate market?
05) Beware of Pune Builders' Gang of Liars & Cheats
04) List of Pune Builders Who Have Committed a Crime of Violation of Environmental Clearance Announced
03) How builders in Pune are selling illegal housing projects & cheating property buyers
02) Violation of Environmental Clearance - Crime & Punishment
01) Living in an illegal building
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market.
My email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
If you want my advice, feel free to call me on 919860044110. First 3 minutes are free! And for more than 3 minutes - pay as you wish - you decide the value of my advice.
Of course, for a serious discussion, better fix an appointment at a time convenient to both of us. So that we can have uninterrupted & in depth discussion on my mobile (919860044110)
- on Video Hangout on Google+
- or on Skype (ravikarandeekar) .
For more than 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes - pay as you wish. After the conversation - transfer the money to my bank account. As much as you wish. From a few hundred to a few hundred thousand crore of U S Dollars or Indian Rupees. Here are my bank account details:
Bank of Maharashtra.
Savings A/c no- 20047674794.
Branch- Bajirao Road Pune MICR Code 411014010.