My Name is Ravi Karandeekar and I am not Anti-Establishment:
Yesterday, after the press conference of The Palladium, Rugwed Deshpande, strategy & brand consultant of Guardian Developers & Gokhale Constructions, gave me advice. For free.
"Ravi, recently, your image has become 'Anti-Establishment'!," Rugwed said.
"Really? Thanks! I will work on it!," I said.
"Hope to see that in this blog!," Rugwed Deshpande, strategy & brand consultant of Guardian Developers & Gokhale Constructions, said.
"I have already started writing about premium properties - costing above 1.5 Crore - on my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog!," I said.
"I am expecting the change on your main blog," Rugwed Deshpande, strategy & brand consultant of Guardian Developers & Gokhale Constructions, said.
"OK! From today, you will read only about prosperous property buyers, luxurious properties & glorious infrastructural development plans of Pune Municipal Corporation on my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog!!," I said.
Since, I respect Rugwed Deshpande, strategy & brand consultant of Guardian Developers & Gokhale Constructions, a lot, i immediately started collecting tips from the reporters.
One of the most respected reporters, who writes property section of a leading English newspaper, told me about the policy of his publication. Eating pastry, most respected reporter said, "Never write negative about a builder, his project or about Pune real estate market. This is not politics. This is property!"
"That's because your publication earns huge advertising revenue from the builders. Not me. I don't take direct ads from the builders! My revenue comes from Google Ad Sense!!," I said.
The most respected reporter, who writes property section of a leading English newspaper, was about to say something when the Public Relations Consultant of Guardian Developers & Gokhale Constructions, politely, interrupted us and handed over the envelopes.
"Open it up!," said the most respected reporter, who writes property section of a leading English newspaper.
"A gift coupon of Rs. 1,000!," I said.
"Never write negative about a builder, his project or about Pune real estate market. This is not politics. This is property!," the most respected reporter, who writes property section of a leading English newspaper said.
"The Palladium" Set to Redefine Luxury Housing in Kothrud:
View The Palladium, 4 BHK Flats & 5.5 BHK Penthouses, Sr.No.20/2, near City Pride Kothrud, Pune 411038 in a larger map
Walking from Deccan Rendezvous to PMPML Bus Stop at Deccan Corner, I dry-cleaned my mind. Waiting for the bus, I ironed my mind well, folded it properly and hanged it.
Standing in the crowded bus, I started replaying the press conference of "The Palladium". From the presentation of Architect Vikas Achalkar, question and answer session with the developers of The Palladium - Mr. Manish Sabade, M. D., Guardian Corporation & Vishal Gokhale, M. D., Gokhale Constructions, to informal conversation over the snacks.
When i got down at Shivtirth Nagar, my list of important highlights of The Palladium was ready. Except one point was missing. I didn't remember anything about the floor plans of 3 BHK, 4 BHK Flats and 5 BHK Penthouses in The Palladium!
Don't give importance to the product. Talk about the factory. Pro-Establishment bloggers talk about the project and not about the flats. I told myself. And went on repeating the 10 highlights of The Palladium while walking home.
1) The Palladium is a joint venture of Guardian Developers & Gokhale Constructions.
2) The Palladium is located opposite Big Bazar near City Pride Kothrud.
3) The Palladium has 15 story 2 towers.
The Palladium has 3 flats per floor.
Total number of units are 86.
6 units of 4 BHK & 5 BHK Duplex Penthouses with Servant Room on 14th & 15th Floors
+ 6 units 3 BHK & 4 BHK Garden Flats with or without Servant Room on the Stilt Floor
+ 74 units of 3 BHK & 4 BHK Flats with / without Servant Room from 1st to 13th Floors.
4) 2 and a half months ago, Guardian Gokhale Developers purchased this 87,000 sq.ft. plot from Rathi Behere. Their project "Tara Residency" was a land mark in this part of Kothrud. So, initially, City Pride Kothrud's address was - Survey No 20/1 & 2, Next To Swapna Shilp Society, near Gandhi Lawns, near Tara Residency, Off Sangam Press Road, Kothrud!
5) If we had offered 2 BHK & 3 BHK Flats in the conventional sizes, we would have sold all flats in a day, Mr. Manish Sabade of Guardian Developers said.
6) Launch property rate of the spacious & luxurious 3 BHK & 4 BHK Flat with / without Servant Room is Rs. 12,000 per sq.ft. Only.
Floor rise of Rs. 250 per sq.ft. per floor, only, is applicable from 9th Floor.
7) Launch property rate for the Penthouse is only Rs. 14,000 per sq.ft.
8) Approximate all inclusive property prices of flats at The Palladium are Rs. 2.7 Crore onward. Penthouses are above Rs. 6 Crore. May be.
9) Answering the question about launching such a high value property in the current uncertain economy and Pune real estate slow down, Mr. Manish Sabade of Guardian Developers said, "26 flats are already booked - before the official launch!"
"There is a huge demand for high value properties - costing above 2 - 3 Crores - in Kothrud!," Mr. Vikas Achalkar, Architect of The Palladium and Hafeez Contractor of Pune real estate market, said.
10) The Palladium has already set one record.
1) Launching a project within 2.5 months from the purchasing the plot - with all sanctions & approvals.
2) Completing the project in 36 months from the launch & Bhoomi Poojan. Which is on Wednesday, 12th September 2012.
|The Palladium A Tower 4 BHK & 4.5 BHK Flats on 1st, 3rd, 5th, 9th & 13th Floors|
Curious to see the floor plans, I visited www.thepalladium.in - the website of The Palladium, 3 BHK, 4 BHK Flats with / without Servant Room & 5 BHK Penthouse with Servant Room near City Pride Kothrud.
After the great struggle, somehow, I manged to see the floor plans of The Palladium. Unfortunately, area statement was not readable on most of the floors. Except on odd floor plans of A Tower in The Palladium. Which said that the carpet area of a 4 BHK Flat is 1458.5 sq.ft. and 1683 sq.ft. of a 4.5 BHK Flat.
I started guessing what would be the carpet area of a 3 BHK Flat in the B Tower of The Paladium. But, I told myself that - it's not important. Important thing is these carpet areas are huge. And the property price of Rs. 2.7 Crore onwards for this carpet area is peanuts.
So, point is: Hurry! Last few 3 BHK, 4 BHK & 5 BHK Flats / Penthouses with Servant Room are left available in The Palladium!! Book Today and take advantage of special launch property rates.
Remember. My name is Ravi Karandeekar and I am not Anti-Establishment.
Contact The Palladium, near City Pride Kothrud, Pune 411038:
102, Citi Center,
Opp. Ayurved Rasashala, Karve Road,
Erandwane, Pune 411004
Ph.: +91-20-4140 7800 / 02
1175/1, Nirmitee Eminence, Office No. 2 & 10,
Erandwane, Pune 411004
Ph.: 020-30226341, 25446341
1) MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2012
Villa for a Forest Bum!
2) MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2012
Invite me for a cup of tea!
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Blogs on Properties at Kothrud, Warje, Shivane & Kondhawe Dhawade, Pune:
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call 919860044110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
Join me on Google +
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on premium real estate projects in Pune, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group