Upcoming Residential Projects - The Crown Greens, EON Homes & Megapolis Smart Homes 3 - in the 2nd & 3rd Phases of Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Biotech Park at Hinjewadi, Pune 411057
|WIPRO Hinjewadi Phase 2|
|To Infosys Hinjewadi Phase 2 & 3|
View Investing in Hinjewadi IT Park Phase 2 & 3, Pune in a larger map
Pune real estate market is divided in 5 parts -
1) Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) & Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)
2) Fringe Villages like Ambegaon, Wagholi..
3) Upcoming Far & Away Villages like Kanhe, Talegaon Dhamdhere.....
4) Integrated Townships - like Life Republic, Nanded City Pune....and
5) Residential Zones in MIDC's IT & Biotech Park in Hinjewadi Phase 2 & 3
In which part would you like to invest?
This has become my standard opening statement. I repeat it every time when a reader of Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog calls me on 919860044110 for advice on investing in Pune real estate.
But why the property buyers call Ravi Karandeekar? How do they find you? Are you happy? Are you planning to continue to do what you are doing? Mr. Dinesh Raste, Director, TCG Real Estate (www.tcgre.com), went on asking.
At one point of time, i felt like saying, "Dineshsaheb, i will stop blogging only if you give me a job!" But, i didn't say it. Because, for sure, Mr. Raste would have given me an appointment letter immediately. And I would have accepted it too. Because, working with Mr. Dinesh Raste is one of my most favorite ideas - for the last 10 years. From the day Mr. Raste left Aditya Builders (www.adityabuilders.com) and joined DLF (www.dlf.in), the biggest real estate company in India.
Though i am committed to keep on blogging for the rest of my life, I believe in keeping an option open and live. In my professional, as well as, in my personal life. Options like Mr. Dinesh Raste and Ms. Madhuri Dixit-Nene.
Thank God!, i don't have to take extra efforts to keep in touch with my options. They are always part and parcel of my current life. I keep on meeting them often. Like i was meeting Mr. Dinesh Raste to write about TCG Lifespaces' first residential project, The Crown Greens (www.thecrowngreens.com), opposite Infosys, in the 2nd phase of Hinjewadi IT Park.
Now, if you are thinking that I am going to praise Mr. Dinesh Raste's upcoming projects - you are right.
I am too excited about The TCG Mall at Wipro Circle and - The Crown Greens in the 2nd Phase of Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Biotech Park at Hinjewadi. And 50 Acre TCG Vornado Township near Megapolis and Eon Homes in the 3rd Phase of Hinjewadi IT Park.
As excited as I am about Sparklet - Megapolis Smart Homes 1, Sunway - Megapolis Smart Homes 2 & upcoming Megapolis Smart Homes 3 and Sexy Sangria in Kumar Properties and Avinash Bhosale Group's Megapolis.
I love these real estate projects in MIDC's Rajiv Gandhi Infotech & Biotech Park in Hinjewadi because
1) I love to live in an area which has good infrastructure - road, water, electricity, waste management, with safety & security.
2) For me, "value for money" is the most important parameter while buying a property.
3) Add to it, the benefits of living near the work place - walking to work, spending more time with the family and living in the company of as young & as intelligent - as you & me.
4) I know maintenance of these properties would be much more than the projects in PMC - PCMC & fringe villages. But so is the appreciation and rental income.
5) Less cost of car maintenance, less fuel prices, less price of consumable items - food - & medicines will reduce lot of monthly expenses in these projects in MIDC's Hinjewadi Phase 2 & 3. Thanks to almost no octroi!
6) I was hoping to save on the property tax but Mr. Dinesh Raste suggested that one should be prepared to pay. Who knows? MIDC may impose the property tax at some point of time down the line!
Certainly, all these benefits are common for all these projects - The Crown Greens, TCG Vornado Township, EON Homes & Megapolis. So, my intention was to find out the unique features of each project. Look what i have found:
1) TCG Lifespaces' The Crown Greens Hinjewadi Phase 2:
|The Crown Greens From Infosys Circle, Hinjewadi Phase 2|
|3 BHK Flat in The Crown Greens, Hinjewadi Phase 2 - 1620 sq.ft. Salebale for Rs. 60 Lakhs (approx)|
|2.5 BHK Flat in The Crown Greens Hinjewadi Phase 2 - 1324 sq.ft. Salebale for Rs. 50 Lakhs (Approx)|
|Bay Window & Bedroom in The Crown Greens, Hinjewadi Phase 2|
1) I liked the room sizes and shapes of Studio, 2 BHK Compact & Cozy Flats, 2.5 BHK & 3 BHK Flats in the first phase of The Crown Greens. As much as you liked! That's why in the pre-launch offer itself, Studio & 2 BHK Flats in the 14 story Tower 1 and 17 story Tower 2 are almost sold out and only 2.5 BHK (for Rs. 50 Lakhs approx property price) & 3 BHK Flats (for Rs. 60 Lakhs approx property price) in the 20 story Tower 3 are available for booking.
2) Features like Bay & Corner Windows, Provision for Split Air Conditioner in Living & Dining, 2 Access to the balcony from the living as well as the bedroom, Dressing in the Master Bedroom of a 3 BHK Flat has made these squarish flats in The Crown Greens quite interesting.
3) Air conditioned Entrance Lounge, 2 Automatic passenger lifts and a service lift in each tower, 2 wide staircases, Smart Card Access – Key less entry, Touch Screen Video Door Phone, Advanced Home Control from remote location by phone, LED footlights in Living, Curtain control by remote - LED footlights & Mood lighting in the Bedroom, enough points for Microwave, Mixer, Fridge, water purifier, exhaust fan, etc. in the Kitchen will make your life digitally happy.
4) Third Party Checks to meet the highest level of quality standards, Maintenance by professional agencies will assure construction quality and appreciation of your property.
5) Besides all essential green features like rainwater harvesting, water recycling, sewage treatment plant and solar lighting, i liked the idea the Charging Ports for Electric Vehicles. I hope this facility will encourage you to become eco-friendly and buy an all-electric city compact hatchback - Mahindra Reva NXR!
2) Kasturi Housing's EON Homes near TechMahindra in Hinjewadi Phase 3:
|Megapolis Circle, Kasturi Housing's EON Homes & TechMahindra|
|TechMahindra & the site of Kasturi Housing's EON Homes, Hinjewadi Phase 3|
|The site of Kasturi Housing's EON Homes, next to TechMahindra, Hinjewadi Phase 3|
|EON Homes - Premium Apartments in Hinjewadi Phase 3 - Kasturi Housing's upcoming project|
I am big fan of Mr. Bharat Agarwal, my old friend & Chairman of Kasturi Housing (www.kasturihousing.com). Mr. Bharatbhai may be one of the few builders in Pune, who is admired by his staff. So, obviously when i visited the site of EON Homes in the third phase of Hinjewadi, Mr. Aniruddha Gajre, Project Manager, and I talked more about Bharatbhai than the project.
Mostly, EON Homes will be launched in April 2012. So, on a war footing construction of the site office, site development activities like re-plantation of trees, compound wall, cleaning & leveling of the plot, and pre-construction activities like soil testing and even excavation were going on.
Mr. Aniruddha was very excited about using latest construction technology for high rise towers in EON Homes. For Aniruddha it's an honor to work as a project manager of the real estate developer who is considered as a perfectionist.
You know? I have to execute more than 5,000 drawings, Aniruddha told me. At Kasturi Housing not a sq-cm is constructed without a drawing.
Bharatbhai is a builder in the true sense - well balanced mixture of an artist, an engineer and an architect. And over the years, Bharatbhai has developed a team which is as perfectionist as he is. Besides, personal involvement of every team member, Bharatbhai has developed internal reporting systems which make sure that all subcontractors and agencies make minimum mistakes and errors. So, obviously like all Kasturi Housing's projects - apostrophe at Wakad & The Balmoral Estate at Baner etc., EON Homes will set new standards of quality in high rise townships in Hinjewadi.
3) Megapolis Smart Homes 3, Hinjewadi Phase 3:
|Site Office of Megapolis, Hinjewadi Phase 3|
I am not at all interested in the launch date of Megapolis Smart Homes 3. I didn't visit Mr. Hemant Kulkarni, GM, Pegasus Properties (www.megapolis.co.in), because i was curious to know about the property & prices of the Megapolis Smart Homes 3.
In fact, i requested Mr. Kulkarni that he should launch the Megapolis Smart Homes 3, only after giving possession of Sparklet - Megapolis Smart Homes 1 at one go! Possession of all 1100 flats in all 26 buildings with all amenities at one time. And continue this practice while giving possession of Sunway - Megapolis Smart Homes 2. Even if the possessions is delayed by a few months.
Those who gave such a huge response to Megapolis Smart Homes 1 & 2 deserve to get the possession of the entire project at one time.
In the current slow down in Pune real estate market, more than the property prices and planning, only the possession of Sparklet & Sunway will motivate the property buyers to rush to book in Megapolis Smart Homes 3. What say you?
On this Mr. Kulkarni said that he hasn't yet finalized the date of launch and property rates of Megapolis Smart Homes 3. However, Mr. Hemant told me that there will be 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK & 3 BHK Flats. The plans are already finalized and are submitted for the sanctions & approvals.
I congratulated Mr. Hemant for opening the last building, I Building, and requested for the permission to visit and write about the possession of Sexy Sangria. I am very much curious to know the experience of those 50 property buyers who have already taken possession! What about you?
1) MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
NRIs, give a new lease of life to your real estate investment in Pune!
2) MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
Go for Profit Booking in Pune Real Estate Market - Amit Parnerkar
3) MONDAY, JANUARY 2, 2012
Ravi Karandeekar's Most Popular Pune Real Estate Market News Blogs in December 2011
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call 919860044110
If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.
Yes, my email id is Ravi@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
Join me on Google +
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
For my blogs on premium real estate projects in Pune, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group