Prices maintain the equilibrium between demand and supply:"The stimulus package announced by the government will re-generate the demand cycle in the housing sector, which remained subdued on account of high home loan rates, high prices of residential and general economic condition," real estate consultants, Jones Lang Lasalle Meghraj chairman & country head Anuj Puri said.
"Prices maintain the equilibrium between demand and supply. The only fear is if realtors cut supply in accordance with slumping demand, prices would start rallying again. Hence, supply needs to come into the market and the government's move is a great step towards that," Puri said.
To read more, please, visit - The Times of India
Related Stories:1) Urban development ministry calls for additional government measures, including cuts in home loan rates, to revive crumbling real estate sector
2) RBI cuts key rates to stimulate economy
3) Economists see robust growth in FY09
4) Return of animal spirits
5) Overseas funding to boost real estate
6) Indian Real Estate Developers to meet the RBI Governor to demand more sops for the struggling real estate sector
7) Credit flow to developers - RBI's interest rate cuts and the fiscal stimulus package do little to address the realty sector’s main source of trouble
8) Real estate developers expect more people to buy homes now to reduce cost of funds for developers and ease the liquidity pressure!
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups