Is PBAP begging for your sympathy?"Around 450 real estate projects in Pune and surrounding localities were at a standstill since developers do not have cash in hand. Since projects are held up, more than 5,000 workers have lost jobs and a number of engineers, architects and allied workforce too have received pink slips." Rohit Gera.
No! PBAP is threatening you!!"Be ready to face the consequences,!!"
"Next year, most of you will be homeless!,"
Builders in Pune are warning you!
Because of this "standstill" by December 2009, only 16,000 new apartments would be ready for possession in Pune while the demand is more than 50,000.
You can take it as an advance intimation of "property price hike in 2010!"
Who is responsible for "No Booking, No Cash and No construction?":Certainly not PBAP!
Not irrationally inflated property rates in Pune!
the blame game continues!
Are builders unhappy about this?Yes, builders are very much unhappy. In search of happiness, most of them have gone to Chinese gambling enclave of Macau!
Poor fellows!! What else they could do?
To read more, please, visit - Kaustubh Kulkarni-Business-Standard
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups