My immediate and instinctive answer is NO.
The Police is neither trained nor suitably equipped to deal with the situation of the magnitude of Mumbai strike.
When dealing with terrorism, it is vital to understand that a terrorist enjoys the advantage of choosing his target, as also the time and method of striking it. He never fails to surprise you by adopting innovative methods.
The lesson to be learnt is that instead of debating how we could or should have countered the last strike, we should intelligently anticipate as to when, where and how is he likely to strike next.
Some important measures that merit consideration:
To read more, please, visit - Express India
Related Story:Anti-terror mission - to top the agenda of Pune police in 2009
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups