National Real Estate Development Council (Naredco)demands reduction in the interest rate on home loans by at least 3-4 %!The urban development ministry has drafted a bailout package for the real estate industry, which would be shortly sent to the finance ministry for consideration.
The ministry has called for relaxation in norms for foreign loans so that realty companies can tide over the liquidity crunch, urban development secretary M Ramachandran said on Monday.
The note has also urged the finance ministry to consider other sops like rescheduling of total debt of the real estate industry and reduction in home loan rates for affordable houses.
“We have included some of the demands from the National Real Estate Development Council (Naredco) in the note. Once the finance ministry clears the package, it will go for Cabinet approval,” Ramachandran said. To read more, please, visit - Relief for Battered Realtors May Come Soon
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups