SPV:Pune Municipal Corporation is seeking an immediate green signal from the state government to expedite its fund raising options for ambitious projects under the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) - Pune Municipal Infrastructure Development Corporation.
In fact, in a major boost to the civic body's initiative to form the SPV to raise Rs 24,000 crore and also execute ambitious projects like the metro and mono rail, the World Bank has agreed to work with the PMC and assess the projects.
Resource mobilization for infrastructure projects:The PMC is also looking at major resource mobilisation through modes like floating of bonds, attracting investments from citizens through stocks, loans from financial institutes, capital investments from private industries which benefit by the infrastructure projects and, most importantly, by allowing private investors of a company to operate certain services for a stipulated period only till they recover their investments.
To read more, please, visit - The Times of India
Related Stories:World Bank to help improve Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited
Pune Municipal Corporation to speed up the work on the cycle track along the Bus Rapid Transit System pilot route of Swargate-Katraj-Hadapsar
Railways plans to run local trains between Pune and Lonavla every 15 minutes during selected hours
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups