Sanjay Chandra, MD, Unitech:"The big boost in real estate demand will come only after the entire economy turns around. A large percentage of people will defer their decision."
"Several home buyers have been deferring their purchase decision mainly because of general economic downturn and job cuts leading to uncertainty."
RBI steps may spur banks to cut rates
What about reducing property rates, Mr. Chandra and Mr. Raheja?What is your take on reducing home loan rates without cutting down the property prices? Are you happy with the low interest rate on home loan up to Rs. 20 lakh? Please, share your views in the comments. (Comment Policy)
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups