Real estate development in Bangalore and some of the other important cities of the State such as Mangalore, Mysore and Hubli-Dharwad has been severely hit with hardly any buyers for apartments.
The global meltdown is said to be having a disastrous effect on real estate business in Bangalore, one of the fastest growing cities.
Nearly 50,000 apartments are under construction in Bangalore, of which around 50 per cent were booked when the projects started.
No new projects are expected to be implemented until the market stabilizes.
The focus of builders now is on completing the projects
To read more, please, visit - The Hindu : Front Page
Related News:Bangalore Real Estate- Grounded by Economic Slump
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups