While developers in Pune are offering all kinds options to ensure their flats get sold in these hard times, on the other hand they are charging customers for VAT and service tax, though a petition challenging these taxes is pending before the Bombay High Court.While Promoters and Builders Association of Pune (PBAP) claims that it has “unanimously” decided not to charge customers for paying these taxes until the court decides the matter, the fact is that its members are charging customers.
Builders are asking customers to pay the amount or even deposit a blank cheque with them or give an undertaking, in addition to a clause mentioned in the sale agreement.
“I was shocked when the builder asked me to pay Rs 1.25 lakh as VAT and service tax amount before availing possession. The company, which is listed on the BSE, has asked us to pay the amount or deposit a blank cheque before getting possession,” said a customer on condition of anonymity. He recently purchased a flat at Pimple Gurav from a leading construction company. To read more, please, visit - SakaalTimes
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups