India's growth projections for the current financial year ending in March 2009 may be revised downwards and 2009/10 may be a "more difficult year", the central bank chief Duvvuri Subbarao said on Wednesday.
Speaking to reporters, he said though the central bank and the government had taken steps to shield the economy from the effects of the global crisis, there would be a period of painful adjustment.
To read more, please, visit - Growth forecasts may be revised lower - RBI| Reuters
Related Stories:1) Morgan Stanley cuts India's 2009/10 GDP forecast
2) World could face a decade-long slump: Krugman
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups