Pune Real Estate Slowdown and Property Rates:A slowdown in demand for houses across India has hit Pune hard, pulling down realty prices by about one-fifth, resulting in builders and developers lavishing discounts and gifts at buyers, mostly the industrial city’s software and auto sector professionals.
Auto sales in India have contracted in three of the last four months from a year ago and tech consultants are predicting slower growth for Indian information technology service providers in the quarters ahead as large businesses in the US and Europe face an economic slowdown and liquidity squeeze.
In reaction, here’s what some Pune developers are doing: To read more, please, visit - livemint.com
Related Stories:1) Pune builders will not see any cut in home prices
2) Trying hard to stay afloat
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups