When i read the story "Construction poised to pick up: Demand for realty to get a boost again" written by Prabhakar Sinha in today's The Economic Times, i understood why Finance Minister P Chidambaram had whipped the public and private sector banks to reduce the home loan interest rates. F M knows well that you are tired of postponing booking a compact, luxurious, 2 bhk flat at an attractive rate.
F M knows that you want that car which comes as a free gift along with the flat. F M knows that Obama can change everything except outsourcing to India. F M loves you and he is doing his best to make you happy.
Real estate developers also love you. This time, builders have decided not to increase the property rates though there will be increase in demand. Builders are not only sacrificing their profits for you. They are sacrificing their future. Builders are going to use installments of your payment for construction, not for purchasing more land.
Most of the builders are thankful to you and your F M for giving them an opportunity to complete their dream projects. God bless you. God bless your housing finance company. God bless F M.
Related Stories:1) Be ready to pay as much as 40% own contribution upfront if you are planning to buy a home on a bank loan
2) Diwali Offer: Buy 1 flat Get 1 free !
3) Is it the right time to invest in property?
4) Can our banks weather the financial crisis? - PSM Rao
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups