Milind, Rekha and all who called me - this is for you:From the moment i posted the blog Tanaji Malusare City, 100 acre low cost housing scheme near Karjat, to offer 10,000 flats at Rs. 999 per sq.ft. all of you are calling me to ask "how to book a flat in Tanaji Malusare City? At last, i found their website www.tmcity.in, which gives enough details about the project and answers most of the questions.
My builder readers are also curious to know the details of the project. "How is it possible?" means "Is it financially viable?" means "Is it that profitable?" they want to know!
Karjat:Website tells you about the Karjat - an extended suburb of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
1) Importance of Karjat as a railway terminus.
2) How trance-harbor link between Sewari - Mumbai and Navi Mumbai is going to make Karjat more attractive location.
3) How infrastructure developments in Raigad districts - Reliance SEZ, Navi Mumbai SEZ, new international airport at Panvel makes Tanaji Malusare City very attractive investment destination.
Next What?...... Daund?What is the ideal location for an affordable housing for Pune?
Fringe villages, Ambegaon, Wagholi and Fursungi are out of question. Thanks to Amit's Bloomfield, Kumar Properties' Park Infinia and Bhandari Associates and Harmony's Savannath! Here property rates are already in the range of Rs. 2,200 per sq.ft. to Rs.4,000 (!)
We can not think of Loni. Because Magarpatta City is launching a township project there. Experience of Nanded City Pune tells us that integrated townships financed by Farmer's Direct Investment are as expensive as Blue Ridge and Megapolis, townships financed by foreign direct investment. And more expensive than Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation. Means if you want to live in India, Indian knowledge workers should live in Indian City or village or better he should shift to Silicon Vally!
So what's next? One of my builder friend said "Daund!" "Chale ga?" he asked in Hindi. I said "Daund! Daude ga!!" What do you think? Is Daund good location for an affordable housing? Please, let me know in the comments. I find it an ideal location. As good as Karjat!
To know more about an affordable housing in and around Pune:Keep your fingers crossed and:
1) Subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
3) Subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog