Dear Pune property buyers, as you always do, you must book 50% flats on the 'day of launch' and ensure cash flow for the construction of the project!
Pooja Sarkar has written story "Peninsula widens portfolio with IT parks, townships" in today's DNA Money. There is hardly any new information about Peninsula's upcoming townships in Pune, Nashik and Hydrabad. I had already blogged this in October 2007. So, i thought, what would be the reason behind recycling the old story?
Congrats! Pune real estate investors and end users - means 'home buyers', you have become world famous for your property booking habits. Now, every builder in India is banking on you. See your recent achievements -
1) Nanded City Pune - without any floor plans or without any papers, out of 18,000 flats you booked 50% on the day of the launch at Rs. 3,200 per sq.ft. and at Rs. 2750 per sq.ft. in pre-launch offer.
2) Kumar Properties' Park Infinia at Fursungi all 3 buildings opened for bookings were booked by the weekend at Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft.
3) Kumar Properties' Megapolis at Hinjewadi - out of 330 flats opened for bookings 270 flats are already booked!
4) Mont Vert Seville at Wakad - you booked 251 affordable 2 bhk and 3 bhk flats in 2.5 days!
5) SRK Developers' OvalNest at Warje- you booked all 350 flats at Rs.3,500 per sq.ft. by Sunday evening.
6) At Chakan you gave overwhelming response to Eiffel City and proved that Yes, Chakan is really, 'the hot real estate investment destination!'
Pune! Only hope in real estate slow down?Pooja quotes an analyst from a foreign brokerage, who did not wish to be named-
"The company is taking a very risky decision by putting up five huge projects during the same time, because looking at the present conditions it is unsure whether it will be able to sell the residential units."Why Peninsula is so confident about it's success? Because -
1) Peninsula has signed a memorandum of understanding with Lehman Brothers whereby the US-based investment bank will invest $125 million in Peninsula’s projects and hold minority stake in them.
2) Indigo, Peninsula's domestic fund, which recently collected Rs 2,000 crore.
No! The truth is, we, the Pune property buyers! Congrats, once again! Please, subscribe to my "Ravi Karandeekar's Pune real estate market news blog" and do not miss a single real estate investment opportunity. For example, Rohan Mithila!
real estate Indian real estate Pune news Pune real estate Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news Pune real estate market news blog Ashok Piramal Peninsula Land Ltd integrated township Pune property buyers construction Pooja Sarkar Nashik real estate Hydrabad real estate Pune real estate investors home buyers in Pune real estate in Pune housing projects in Pune Pune property blog property rates in Pune real estate prices in Pune Nanded City Pune Magarpatta City Sinhagad road Kumar Properties\' Park Infinia, Fursungi Kumar Properties\' Megapolis, Hinjewadi Mont Vert Seville at Wakad affordable 2 bhk and 3 bhk flats SRK Developers\' OvalNest at Warje Eiffel City, Chakan Chakan, hot real estate investment destination in India Pune real estate slow down Lehman Brothers, US-based investment bank Indigo, Peninsula\'s domestic fund real estate investment opportunity Rohan Mithila