Eiffel City:Eiffel City, as per the ad, is also Pune's first "Boulevard Township"! (Please, do not ask me what it means.) Rahul Nahar and Santosh Bhansali, of Eiffel Developers, are very much in a hurry to en cash the real estate boom in Chakan. So they have launched the project even when the brochure and the website is not ready. But they had enough time to invent attractive lables for the project. For example: "European Homes" "The Next Gurgaon" and "Boulevard Township"!
Property Prices:But they have made a sample flat and a price list of 2 bhk and 3 bhk flats. Bookinbg rate of the flat, i have heard, is in the range of 2,100 to 2,300 rupees per sq.ft. Because, as usual, Eiffel City charges you for the view and the floor rise.
Areas of 2 bhk flat is around 750 - 870 sq.ft. and fits into the budget of 20 lakhs. 3 bhk flat is around 1250 sq.ft. and fits into the budget of 30 lakhs.
Real estate investment opportunity:Interesting thing is only Eiffel Developers are not in a hurry, property buyers and real estate investors in Pune are also in a hurry to book a flat in Eiffel City. I have heard, around 100 flats are booked before the project is officially launched.
Chak de Chakan!:If you are aware about the developments taking place at Chakan, ( besides "New Air Port at Chakan") you can understand the importance of this real estate investment opportunity. Here are few links for you which will give you fair idea about Chakan:
Chakan google map
1) Chakan: From outback to auto hubBiggies such as Volkswagen, Daimler Chrysler, Mahindra & Mahindra and Bajaj Auto have bought space. Amongst the auto component manufacturers, Kalyani Lemmerz has announced capacity expansion and a new facility. Bosch, Auto Lines, Minda are already there, and an European firm ...
The Hindu Business Line
2) Objective: Host to leading industrial giantsChakan industrial area near Pune is considered as one of the best. MIDC has developed this area which stretches to 246 hectares. Both basic as well as high grade quality facilities are in place. Provisions have been made for laying electricity, telephone lines and other service lines.
3) Mercedes-Benz to make 12,500 vehicles at ChakanMercedes-Benz India Private Limited, the Indian arm of Daimler AG, is looking at a total capacity of 12,500 units per annum, including passenger and commercial vehicles at its upcoming manufacturing plant in Chakan.
4) M&M to invest 1500 crore in Chakan GreenfieldMahindra & Mahindra, the leading Indian multinational, reputed for its association with the Indian automotive industry for 62 years, today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Government of Maharashtra to further boost their investment at its upcoming Chakan Greenfield project. The company will invest an additional Rs. 1500 crore to the already earmarked Rs. 2500 crore. The total sum of Rs. 4000 crore will be utilized towards the development and production of all vehicles slated to be rolled out from the proposed Greenfield.
Infibeam - Automobile & Mobile Industry News
5) VW to invest Rs 1k cr more in Chakan plantVolkswagen AG, Europe’s largest car-maker, plans to increase investment in its plant at Chakan, near Pune, by 41 per cent to produce the Skoda Fabia for the market.
Volkswagen will spend a total ¤580 million (about Rs 3,500 crore or $910 million) building the factory, said Christina Merzbach, a spokeswoman at the Wolfsburg, Germany-based carmaker.
The previously announced figure was ¤410 million (about Rs 2,500 crore or $640 million).
6) Dow India establishing Global R&D Centre in Chakan, PuneDow India has signed an MOU with the Government of Maharashtra to set up a Global R&D centre at Chakan, Pune.The Centre is expected to be operational by 2008 and will employ 500 researchers by 2010. Initial project related activities are underway on the 100 acre land allotted to the Company by MIDC and more than 125 researchers are already employed and providing their talented skills and capabilities, operating in a rented facility.
7) Peripheral Locations High On Investment OpportunitiesAccording to the Cushman & Wakefield - GRI India Real Estate Investment Report 2007: ?India Gaining Momentum" released today, 17 new corridors emerge as strong investment destinations for investors with different risk appetites.
As India enters the next phase of real estate growth, the exploration of suburban and peripheral developments of major cities as cost saving and risk diversification measures is emerging as a vital initiator for analyzing the potential investment opportunity within these emerging corridors. Hinjewadi, Manesar GST and Sriperembudur, Shamshabad, Devanhalli, Greater Noida, Panvel and Virar, Rajarhat Thane (Mumbai), Kokapet (Hyderabad), Bidadi (Karnataka), Chakan, Kharadi (Pune) Bantala and Tumkur Road are the 17 corridors that reflect high investment potential.
Cushman & Wakefield
8) Anuj Puri(Chairman & Country Head Jones Lang Lasalle Meghraj) Explodes Some Realty MythsPune demystified There are some myths that are particular to the growth of Pune. These need to be demolished as well.
Myth 1: Pune's real estate boom is driven entirely by IT and IT-enabled services.
Fact: It is true that this sector's increasing presence in areas like Hinjewadi, Kharadi, Phursungi and Hadapsar has enabled Pune to emerge the new IT/ITeS Mecca. However, Pune'e real estate market will also continue to benefit from its growing manufacturing sector. The immediate future will bring considerable growth in the traditional industrial locations of Chakan, PimpriChinchwad and Bhosari and the decisive emergence of hotbeds like Talegaon. Chakan will see the entry of Volkswagen, and New Chakan is the proposed site of Pune's new international airport. Meanwhile, General Motors has selected Talegaon for its new plant.
How to invest in Chakan real estate:1) To invest in Eiffel City, please, contact:
Eiffel Developers & Realtors Ltd..
Head Office :
Mantri House, 929 F.C. Road, 1st Floor,
Pune- 411 004. ( India )
Tel : + 91 20 25666300. Fax : + 91 20 25666305
www.eiffel.in email : email@example.com
Survey No. 1431, Chakan - Talegaon Road, Chakan.
Call: 91 99210 09354/55
SMS: EFL to 54646
2) To invest in Naiknavare's Dwarka, a Bharat Pattern township, please, contact:
Sales Office - Pune
1204/4, Ghole Road,
Pune - 411 005.
Phone : (91-020) 25533700, 25531525
Fax : (91-020) 25534286
1 Vidyabhavan Society
121 Keluskar Road
Above Gypsy Restaurant
Mumbai 400 028
Tel: +91-22-2444 0621
Fax: +91-22-2444 9414
Mala & Vilas Naiknavare
2900, South Mansion Drive,
# 211, Independence, Missouri 64055,USA
Phone & Fax No:
Cell No: 816-695-6070
Middle East Representative (Bahrain)
Mr. Vincent Alphonso
Tel: 0097317341328, 0097317341628
Middle East Representative (UAE)
Mr. Anil Pakale
3) Subscribe to my bolg by email or RSS, join my Google Group, call me on my mobile and yes! you can chat me on Google chat too!
Chak de Chakan!